1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning grid for Read write Inc

Discussion in 'Primary' started by chubbyone, Dec 1, 2010.

1. chubbyone

chubbyone New commenter

I along with another memebr of staff in school have been given the job and launching Read Write inc in school. Was wondering what planning grid people use and if I could have a copy of it. cheers

2. chubbyone

chubbyone New commenter

I along with another memebr of staff in school have been given the job and launching Read Write inc in school. Was wondering what planning grid people use and if I could have a copy of it. cheers

3. We just use a format based on the timetables that are in the handbook, basically its the same. - we have it saved on the computer so it can be edited accordingly

4. I have one that we use in our school for Read Write inc. Post your email address if you want me to send you a copy of it.

5. Hi,

I would be really grateful if anyone had a planning format they could forward me too!
    jobland95@googlemail.com
    Thanks,
    Jo x

6. fairport

fairport New commenter

Going to jump on the bandwagon and request a copy as well please.
    Many thanks
    as62609@gmail.com

7. Hi can I please have this planning format too?

aycalacey@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks so much.

8. If you are doing Read Write, the handbook has lots of different timetables for differing needs. The latest one has a disc. Talk to your trainer too.

9. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOLOLOL I wonder just how many emails you are going to have to send out now...NEVER EVER offer to email things on a public forum!

10. lovecake123

lovecake123 New commenter

Slightly off the orginal topic but, we have just got read write inc in our school, and i was wondering how you organise the comprehension for years 3 and 4? I am in year 4, and have been given 15 of the modules to cover over the whole year. That means i need to cover each one in two weeks as opposed to the recommended 5 to 7 days, so that it will last the year, otherwise i will run out by february and then what?
    Just wondering how it works in other schools. Any advice would be welcome!
    Many thanks

11. Hi,
    We have just starting Read Write Inc in our school and are hoping to get it up and running in January. Would it be possible to get a copy of your plan so I can get an idea of how to set our out?

Thanks in advance!
    shessell@st-charles.hull.sch.uk

12. mystery10

mystery10 Occasional commenter

Vanessa, what does the RWI comprehension teacher's handbook say? Sorry I am not familiar with the comprehension package. Are you saying that you have been given half the modules, or that you have been told to take twice as long over it? Maybe your school has not timetabled in the amount of time each day that the programme handbook recommends.

13. you dont still have a copy of the read write inc do you please if you do could you email me at garydumbell@yahoo.co.uk thanks

14. Tis in the book and on the disc - then just edit as appropriate for your group.