1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning and medium term planning

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by PEmonkey, Dec 8, 2011.

1. PEmonkey

PEmonkey New commenter

my boss is mental and wants us to complete the most complex and time consuming medium term plans, because she has.
    I'm part of the SMT and many teachers have approached me to fight their corner when MTP comes up for review. Where do i stand in terms of telling the rest of the SMT, that medium term planning is just fine and meets our needs (all of the staff in my department are good to outstanding)?

thanks

2. PEmonkey

PEmonkey New commenter

my boss is mental and wants us to complete the most complex and time consuming medium term plans, because she has.
    I'm part of the SMT and many teachers have approached me to fight their corner when MTP comes up for review. Where do i stand in terms of telling the rest of the SMT, that medium term planning is just fine and meets our needs (all of the staff in my department are good to outstanding)?

thanks