1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning advice/help for English trained teacher in Wales.

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by lilybet_85, Sep 14, 2012.

1. I am writing in the hope that some of you guys would be able to give me some advice/guidance/pointers on how to plan using the curriculum for wales (KS2 yr 6) and skills curriculum. I have worked as supply in many welsh schools but delivering from a pre made plan is no different anywhere in the world skills and range or not. However, I have been offered a position in a school in Wales and am concerned that because I have little experience and I trained with the English curric that I will have no idea how to use the curriculum to plan properly.
    Obviously I will ask my new collegues but I don't want to come across as a complete idiot!! I am totally confused by the documentation available online and unsure as to where the essential criteria comes from...do you have 2 objective columns or?
    Am happy to accept emails of proformas and Medium/long/short term plans if you are happy to let me browse. Thanks in advance, Lilybet
    lilybet_85@yahoo.co.uk

2. 2004ajd

2004ajd New commenter

You have mail :)