1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning advice for intervention groups

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Maizy, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am part-time at a primary school and have been given the new role of SEN teacher from September. My role will involve targeting specific groups under-achieving in all year groups from year 2-6 in writing and numeracy.
    I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions of resources/programmes which would help me to plan exciting and interesting short lessons to my small groups (4-8). They have been grouped together in accordance to the levels that they are currently working at and I would be working with each group for 30 minutesper week.
    Any ideas would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Maizy x

2. Hi,
    I am part-time at a primary school and have been given the new role of SEN teacher from September. My role will involve targeting specific groups under-achieving in all year groups from year 2-6 in writing and numeracy.
    I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions of resources/programmes which would help me to plan exciting and interesting short lessons to my small groups (4-8). They have been grouped together in accordance to the levels that they are currently working at and I would be working with each group for 30 minutesper week.
    Any ideas would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Maizy x

3. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Maize . I would be interested in knowing what impact criteria you have identified re the success of your intervention particularly given the time frame of 30 minutes per group per week .