1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning a school trip? We can help...!

Discussion in 'School trips' started by AlexKeaneOnTour, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hi there, I was recently speaking with a focus group of teachers and they came to the conclusion that having a company undertake the risk assessment on behalf of the teacher would be very useful.

As a result of this our company has worked with several schools two LEAs to produce a risk assessment for trips that goes over and above what is expected by schools and parents alike. We complete the whole assessment, leaving the teaching staff to worry about the kids rather than the trip or travel.

OnTour is a company who can reduce costs and offer a full service, right from the moment the group gets on the coach, right until they return. We have 24 hour assistance with our team standing by to help with any eventuality that you might come accross on the tour and our educational tours are designed to be extra-special, with options you may not have thought of yourselves.

Our website is www.ontour.co.uk

If you book something within the next two months we will give you a blanket 10% off!

Please send me an email if you require any assistance or whether you are looking to lower costs. We are a part of a large multi-national travel company, as a result we have access to excellent pricing based on the volume we purchase travel. Our team is small and deicated with vast experience and unlike other travel companies we do everything we can to fit in with your plans and ideas, rather than the other way round.

My email is alex.keane@ontour.co.uk

Thanks for your time.
    Alex

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Didn't you post this on another forum and there were no takers?