1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Places to get good bedside tables?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Dalian Daisy, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I have been scouring loads of places for bedside tables but no luck. My other half wants something quite small e.g. 30cm+ wide but less than 40cm as there isn't loads of room either side of the bed. We did see some ok ones in M&S but they only have one draw & a big empty space under them which I think is just a waste of space! Looking for white or light wood.
    We've trawled a load of places online but maybe we've missed somewhere- any good suggestions?

2. I have been scouring loads of places for bedside tables but no luck. My other half wants something quite small e.g. 30cm+ wide but less than 40cm as there isn't loads of room either side of the bed. We did see some ok ones in M&S but they only have one draw & a big empty space under them which I think is just a waste of space! Looking for white or light wood.
    We've trawled a load of places online but maybe we've missed somewhere- any good suggestions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

4. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Are you a giant sleeping in giant bed - this is 115cm tall!

5. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

sleep in a hammock and nail your stuff to the deckhead

6. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

I had a similar problem, but founs some online. Ous are 39cms wide and have matching chest of drawers if you wnat them. They come in a quite a range of colours including white. They were from Furniture 1,2,3. You could also try Dwell too. They're opening stores all over the place and you can order online as well.

7. John Lewis - quality and taste all in one package.

8. local auction rooms - pay the same or less for some quality furniture - forget this modern tat

9. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Let me disabuse you of the notion that modern equals tat! Think classic design - Eames etc!. Horses for courses! It also depends on what type of house you have.