1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Places of Worship = reflections on what is place and what is worship

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Apr 20, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Going through a few more old files from floppys. This is a power point that is only text but you could adapt it and make it more interesting by adding images too. It dates from my early use of Power Point.

While I would like more in the way of images to be included the actual ideas are good. It explores the concepts of place and worship, setting homework for reflection/consolidation and research.

Do add some comments and feedback if you use this. It helps others find it and it helps me to improve any resources I upload. (48 so far, and viewed over 30,000 times. I am quite impressed! It makes me think that there is scope for developing supportive workshops for RE departments, but it would be nice to have more feedback. If anyone would like me to come in and give a workshop towards the end of term, (contribute to RE days etc) I am very keen to get more experience in this area and will work to your budget.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

just uploaded onto resources