1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pirate Show

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kez24, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Does anyone have a script I could use for a pirate show. I have looked on the internet for hours and have found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. Thanks Marlin but I'm looking for a freebie. I have downloaded some good songs from i-tunes and want I script for KS1 which I can add these too.

4. lindsay84

lindsay84 New commenter

I have just finished a pirate topic (summer term) and did a KS1 play. I used the pirate play from the book Literacy World Fiction Stage 1 Magic Sticks and Other Plays (LITERACY WORLD NEW EDITION.
    I just typed it onto word and adapted it for the number of parts I needed. It was really easy to do and worked really well. I added a couple of songs, the pirate song from the british council website and another from singup (both free). The book is only a couple of pounds.

I would email you my adapted play but not sure if I am allowed to as its adapted from the book.

5. Lindsay I would really appreciate if you could e-mail me it if you geel this is ok. I don't have that book in school. I've left my e-mail address in a message in your inbox. Thanks