1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pilot Quiz Show for Channel 4

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mr-russell, Feb 25, 2011.

1. STV for Channel 4 are currently looking for contestants to take part in their new prime time quiz show. Applicants must be available for filming from 5th to the 12th March to travel the UK entering local quiz competitions.

ARE YOU A QUIZ CHAMPION?
    FANCY TAKING YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE ROAD?

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT QUIZZES TO TAKE PART IN A PILOT FOR CHANNEL 4.
    THOSE SELECTED WILL BE SENT ON A QUIZ ROAD TRIP WITH A CASH PRIZE FOR THE MEMBER VOTED MOST DESERVING.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT:

Kevin Russell at STV by email at kevin.russell@stv.tv and they will call you back straight away.

2. STV for Channel 4 are currently looking for contestants to take part in their new prime time quiz show. Applicants must be available for filming from 5th to the 12th March to travel the UK entering local quiz competitions.

ARE YOU A QUIZ CHAMPION?
    FANCY TAKING YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE ROAD?

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT QUIZZES TO TAKE PART IN A PILOT FOR CHANNEL 4.
    THOSE SELECTED WILL BE SENT ON A QUIZ ROAD TRIP WITH A CASH PRIZE FOR THE MEMBER VOTED MOST DESERVING.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT:

Kevin Russell at STV by email at kevin.russell@stv.tv and they will call you back straight away.

3. henriette

henriette New commenter

Do you think my Head would give me the time off, just before all the Year 11 deadlines?

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Hmmm.
    A forum for teachers, what an ideal place to advertise something that happens in term time.

5. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

My brain merged the words 'Quizzes' and 'Prize' and I find myself musing on my passion for Pizzas.

6. Oh...if only I could get the time off.
    [​IMG]