1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Piiink-fliiiip-floooop..!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon4046, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Happy birthday, by the way.

2. Happy birthday, by the way.

3. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

er, and again:
    [​IMG]

4. I don't think she's about.

slinks off

5. Hey ck.... Happy birthday to you too!

Just got in :)

6. Hope you've had a relatively nice day. :)

7. [​IMG]

Sorry PFF, didn't see this yesterday..
    Hope you had a good day
    C x

8. I don't know why posters divulge their birthdays on this site. It's like a popularity contest and embarrassing when only a few respond.

9. Oh, do zip it. This is Personal, people can post any old crap. You do all the time. As for 'embarrassing' - your enthusiasm for posting any bitchy comment that plops into your head is frankly cringe-making. I ignore you mostly, as do most.

*swats away unwanted images of puckered, cat's-bum-mouths and brown bobs*

10. Happy Belated Birthday, PFF, my lovely (do I sound like Gollum?)
    Oh and sea_pink, do go and be miserable somewhere else, for goodness sake.

11. Hm. I doubt misery is anything to do with it.

12. Coffeekid, you are missing the point.

13. Nope, you are.
    We don't like you because you are spiteful wee piece of work and have nothing nice to say to anyone.

14. And gerrrroooffffa this thread - it is a happy happy birthday thread [​IMG]

Here is some pink cake for you, PFF. Well, a bit of it is pink. I chose it cos it made me think of you. It seems to suit you.
    [​IMG]

15. In what way, sweetie-poops? You find birthday greetings threads embarrassing if there's only a few replies. You think it's a popularity contest. Seemed pretty straightforward and predictable to me... same old schtick from your good self..

16. And this one is for CK (sorry, couldn't find a multi-tiered one)
    [​IMG]

17. Celticqueen. do they have birthdays today as well?!

18. Yesterday. Do keep up.
    And then go away.

19. You'll be interested in this information, Celticqueen:

"Like so many other traditions currently in use in the Western world, birthday cakes, too, seem to have their roots in the pagan lore of the ancient world. The Tokenz site suggests that birthday cakes were made as early as the times of the Artemis worshipping Greeks who shaped rounded cakes in honor of the moon goddess."

20. While we're on derivations, is that a Jewish word, Coffeekid?