1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

piece of classical music to inspire twirling, whirling stars!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sophie3, Feb 24, 2011.

1. sophie3

sophie3 New commenter

I am currently basing my planning next week on twinkle twinkle little star as the chn have been fascinated by stars during our space topic.
    For PD I wanted to look at the Van Gough painting starry night and focus on the swirling stars in the picture, then listen to some music to twirl and whirl to like the stars in the picture, and finally listen to the music again to inspire some painting.
    I'm very excited by this idea, however I have absolutely no idea about classical music- does anyone know a suitable piece I can download and use?
    Thank you

2. sophie3

sophie3 New commenter

I am currently basing my planning next week on twinkle twinkle little star as the chn have been fascinated by stars during our space topic.
    For PD I wanted to look at the Van Gough painting starry night and focus on the swirling stars in the picture, then listen to some music to twirl and whirl to like the stars in the picture, and finally listen to the music again to inspire some painting.
    I'm very excited by this idea, however I have absolutely no idea about classical music- does anyone know a suitable piece I can download and use?
    Thank you

3. What about the Sorcerer's Apprenticeor Hasrry Potter film theme?

4. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

Try "The Aquarium" from Carnival of the Animals.