1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pie Corbett with Nursery and Reception, anyone?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by beach34, Mar 22, 2008.

1. thanks for the link inky- I think this is definitely something I woukd like to be more involved in. Does anybody have any info on outcomes from this for speaking and listening?

2. inky

inky Lead commenter

Much as I'd like to take the credit..

;)

3. Hi, Please could I look at this too. I think all your resouces are fantstic and have bought CD's in the past.
    Thank you for sharing.
    1breinton@zoom.co.uk

4. Hi. I have been asked to carry out The enormous turnip in the style of Pie Corbett with my Year 1 class when we go back for an inspection. Although I have used Pie Corbetts style before I have never done the enormous turnip so anyone with any fab ideas ??

5. Hi Bev

Hope you dont mind me contacting you... Im starting with Pie Corbett in reception next week & have chosen The Enormous Turnip as my first book. Do you have any tips at all?

Ive downloaded some of your resources in the past & they've been fab - THANK YOU!

Geordielass73

6. we did Owl babies with Pie Corbett-kids love it

7. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I went to the Literacy Trust conference Pie Corbett & Julia Strong werethe speakers. Very very impressed especially as the videos showed teachers working with BIG classes not a select group of a dozen that always seems to be the case in DCSF training materials. I'm co presenting INSET training on Pie's methods in Sept so busy working out a PP and notes.

8. also did little red hen and peace at last using pie corbett. Was great!