1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures or cards for sequencing events of a school day

Discussion in 'Primary' started by invincible, May 22, 2008.

1. invincible

invincible New commenter

Anyone?

2. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

3. ********** does a lovely visual timetable, very useful.

4. My visual timetable is on the resource bank here. Seems pretty popular 19000 downloads!!!!! it covers most events in the school day!

5. invincible

invincible New commenter

Thanks for all the help so far. Still not what I'm looking for - my fault, not explained properly.

I need something that they can write to to show what they do in the course of a day like getting up, having breakfast, going to school, playing, coming home, having dinner, going to bed, etc. Sorry I can't seem to word this right. Brain dead after writing all my reports.

Any further help would be great, thanks.

6. Is this for recount work? I did have some at school with times and pics that I used for recount but obviously not there until after half term.

7. 100 literacy hours for Reception has some simple pictures for this entitled 'My day'.

:)

8. invincible

invincible New commenter

Yep, it's for recount. Unfortunately I don't have 100 Lit Hours for Reception and I live in Germany :-(.

9. invincible

invincible New commenter

Yep, there's some stuff on there I could use. Not everything I want but I can take it from here I reckon and try to find more images.

Thanks for leading me in this direction (don't know why I didn't think of this since I am the flashcard queen in my school!). and thanks to all for help. Any more ideas that could save me working over the weekend would be great ;-)

10. What kind of images are you missing?

A work free weekend would be good!

11. invincible

invincible New commenter

OK, either I'm dumb, tired, burnt-out, got an early case of end-of-termitis, got amnesia or whatever but I had the answer on my own computer all along:

http://www.mes-english.com/flashcards/dailyroutines.php

Always trying to reinvent the wheel and forgetting what I've got! Have put the link here for others to try as it has some really great stuff for EAL teaching.

Thanks to all who offered their help! Now I've got my weekend back!

12. Nice one - I'll be keeping that link

Enjoy your weekend :)