1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

Piano teaching

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by GiraffeWah, Mar 30, 2012.

  1. Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I am interested in starting to teach piano privately (I was doing a PGCE, but have dropped out). I am thinking about joining the musician's union to be properly covered, does anyone have advice on whether this would be a good idea?
  2. stupot101

    stupot101 Established commenter

    Yes. You can also have a CRB check carried out through them.
  3. Thanks very much for your help!

Share This Page