1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Physical Education

Discussion in 'Primary' started by StephThird, May 4, 2012.

1. Hi,I'm part of a student research group looking into the provision of physical education in Scottish primary schools. I was hoping to get a general overview of teachers opinions so would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to share your opinions/experiences on the following questions:
    - Do you know the difference between Physical Education and Physical Activity and do you know the national guidelines for either?
    - Do you think you/your school meets the national guidelines?
    - Do you feel you receive enough support/guidance in this area?
    -Do you have any other thoughts on this area?

Thank you for your time and your honesty.
    Steph

2. Hi,I'm part of a student research group looking into the provision of physical education in Scottish primary schools. I was hoping to get a general overview of teachers opinions so would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to share your opinions/experiences on the following questions:
    - Do you know the difference between Physical Education and Physical Activity and do you know the national guidelines for either?
    - Do you think you/your school meets the national guidelines?
    - Do you feel you receive enough support/guidance in this area?
    -Do you have any other thoughts on this area?

Thank you for your time and your honesty.
    Steph