1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Physical Education and Sport in England

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by ismailgulunay, Mar 28, 2017.

1. ismailgulunay

ismailgulunay New commenter

Hello friends,

I am ismail from Turkey. I'm doing my doctorate in physical education and sport teaching. for one of my lessons I need to learn Physical education and sport in England. I need to get some information about;
    1. How is physical education and sport lesson taught in classes? ( actually, I have found the aims for each stage on this link https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ngland-physical-education-programmes-of-study, but I have no idea about lesson hours and topics.)
    2. Are there any physical education and sport activities outside schools? If yes, how?
    3. Are there any sport activities for people who are not student? If yes, how is it supplied?
    4. I've heard a football league for under 7 year old children, but I couldn't find anything about it? Could you help, please?

If you help me, I will definitely be very grateful.,

Thank you all, so much.

2. ismailgulunay

ismailgulunay New commenter

If you have any e-sources, I can have a look at them also. I need your help, Thanks.

3. The-Gaffer

The-Gaffer Occasional commenter

Morning,
    sent you a pm/conversation