1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Photo teacher planners

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Whizbit, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hope personal is the right place to put this...
    Anyway, each year for Christmas I buy my family personalised diaries, calendars etc with photos on but I'd really really like a teacher planner version for me.
    Photobox have an area where you can submit ideas for other people to comment on so they can gauge interest. I've added the idea and would love any positive comments you could add if you'd like to buy one too for yourself or as a gift for someone else, or for someone to buy you.
    Oh and if you think it's a stupid idea please say so here and not there. :)
    link is http://photobox.hivelive.com/posts/7c727ea23c
    You need to be a member of photobox but that is free - and I think you get 40 free prints or something if you sign up.

2. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

What a lovely idea! I shall definitely be leaving a comment later [​IMG]

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'm sure they did one last year. One of the photo companies definately did. Maybe it wasn't a hit? X

4. I tried to vote for you, but every time I sign in it takes me to the main site homepage. I can't find a way to get back to the ideas section and retain my 'signed-iness'. I can't find a link to the chatterbox section on the homepage.

You're currently at 127 views, with one thumbs up - I wonder if this is why? How do you get to the chatterbox section from the homepage?

5. Blurb might do what you want. Blurb is print on demand, online ordering for books etc. They have a template in their Booksmart software (free download) for diaries and planners - I don't know how customisable they are. If you are interested, Blurb can be found at www.blurb.com