1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Photo Teacher planner

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Whizbit, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Put this in personal too but thought those of you who will be going back to work after having a baby might be the target people really, like me.

Anyway, each year for Christmas I buy my family personalised diaries, calendars etc with photos on but I'd really really like a teacher planner version for me.

Photobox have an area where you can submit ideas for other people to comment on so they can gauge interest. I've added the idea and would love any positive comments you could add if you'd like to buy one too for yourself or as a gift for someone else, or for someone to buy you.

I think there'll have to be a lot of interest to make it worth their while instead of just for me. :)

Oh and if you think it's a stupid idea please say so here and not there. :)

link is http://photobox.hivelive.com/posts/7c727ea23c

You need to be a member of photobox but that is free - and I think you get 40 free prints or something if you sign up.