1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

phonics speed sounds chart

Discussion in 'Primary' started by chakragirl, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Hi, does anyone know how/where i could get one of these from? Preferrably electonically for the IWB/ powerpoint but word/pdf would be fine. Its the one with all the same sounds in the same box which you would speed practice with the children everyday. (As seen on the dispatches program by Ruth Miskin.
    Thanks.

2. Hi, does anyone know how/where i could get one of these from? Preferrably electonically for the IWB/ powerpoint but word/pdf would be fine. Its the one with all the same sounds in the same box which you would speed practice with the children everyday. (As seen on the dispatches program by Ruth Miskin.
    Thanks.

3. If u send me ur email, I've got one I made if it's the same thing ur on about. I did a powerpoint and on each slide it's got all the same sounds on it with the different phonemes.

4. You've both got mail!

5. hi, when i tried that link it says no results found could you check it please thanks
    al x

6. Hi, link just worked for me, if it doesn't work for you try this
    go to resources; search; subject english; KS1; (type) Interactive Whiteboard; key words phoneme chart.

7. I was just about to have a go at making something like this. Please could I have a look at yours. Thanking you in advance. The email address is, 1breinton@zoom.co.uk

8. That's the one madmarchhare...just uploaded it on the resources bank, any probs and I'll email it u, just let me know :)

9. juliesusan u have mail!

10. Do you happen to have this as a SmartBoard version? Cheers :)

11. triathlete u have mail!!

And no, I only have it as a powerpoint, sorry.

12. fredbear and skipper100 u have mail

13. Hi

CBdixon - please could I have a copy of your powerpoint phoneme chart. Many thanks

gillthp@aol.com

14. Thank you very much.