1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

****** phonics app

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Yokel, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone had used the new ****** phonics app and if so what are your opinions on it? I have my own ipad which I use at school so am loathed to spend a fiver on something I am not sure about!

2. Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone had used the new ****** phonics app and if so what are your opinions on it? I have my own ipad which I use at school so am loathed to spend a fiver on something I am not sure about!

3. Indeed. It looks nice but you can't tell whether it's any good or not. Most of these apps either offer a demo which works enough for free so you can see what it can do, or a video, or at least a half decent description.
    Could I suggest you email ****** to see if they could produce a video of it running for Youtube ?

4. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

I can't comment on the ****** app but if you're looking for a phonics app, my class love abc pocketphonics.