1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

phonemes on cookies!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by mimi1967, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hi
    Last term I downloaded some pictures of chocolate cookies with phase 2 phonemes on them. They have really helped one of my Y1 girls recognise the letters. I would now like another set for someone else and for the life of me I cannot find where I downloaded them from. I thought it was ****** but I have searched the site and I cant see them.
    Does anyone recognise them from my (perhaps poor.....they may be rock cakes!!) description and remember where they came from?

Thanks for any help given
    Mimi

2. Hi
    Last term I downloaded some pictures of chocolate cookies with phase 2 phonemes on them. They have really helped one of my Y1 girls recognise the letters. I would now like another set for someone else and for the life of me I cannot find where I downloaded them from. I thought it was ****** but I have searched the site and I cant see them.
    Does anyone recognise them from my (perhaps poor.....they may be rock cakes!!) description and remember where they came from?

Thanks for any help given
    Mimi

3. Oh yeah, Sparkle Box...again.....still banned in my LEA

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Please please don't use/visit **********!
    Every visit generates income for a twice convicted paedophile ... is convenience more important that children's safety?

5. I have just uploaded some cookies with phonics on - should be in teaching resources later today. If there aren't the letters you need you can add more easily with publisher, they can be resized but are currently 6 to A4.
    Hope they may be of some use.

6. Thanks for the replies. I must have had them on the computer for ages as I haven;t used ********** since he was arrested. I feel sick at the thought of using the site so wont be doing that.

Thanks for uploading the resource yesreallyonly14 but my computer wont let me open it...it says there si something wrong with the file....mind you my computer can be a pain as half the time it wont let me access google as it ha s virus on the website....not something that is very likely!!!LOL

Thanks for the help everyone
    Mimi

7. inky

inky Lead commenter

There must be more straightforward ways of introducing phonemes.