1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Phoebe and the hot water bottles

Discussion in 'Primary' started by squish831, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi all
    I wonder if anyone can help I am looking for a copy of the book Phoebe and the hot water bottles by Terry Furchgott
    I can not afford the £250 price tag that Amazon is asking for and wondered if anyone has a copy they would be willing to either give or sell (at a reasonable price) to me.
    It was my favourite book as a child and my sisters and we can not find a copy between us. She desperately wants to share it with her children and I would love to share it with my class.

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Lizzie

2. Hi all
    I wonder if anyone can help I am looking for a copy of the book Phoebe and the hot water bottles by Terry Furchgott
    I can not afford the £250 price tag that Amazon is asking for and wondered if anyone has a copy they would be willing to either give or sell (at a reasonable price) to me.
    It was my favourite book as a child and my sisters and we can not find a copy between us. She desperately wants to share it with her children and I would love to share it with my class.

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Lizzie