1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Phil and Teds reviews

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by snowcloud, Apr 17, 2011.

1. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

I'm looking into getting one also with a double attachment - any reviews or thought? x

2. I have a bugaboo which i absolutely love but when the new arrival was found out we were surprised and i had to admit that having a newborn and a 18mth old wouldnt be ok with a single!!!
    So I bought a second hand P&T with double attahcement and dispite my annoyance that i had to have a double buggy it was fab!
    They are easy to steer and comfy for the kids. Only prob. i had was that the new baby soon wanted to see the world and wasnt happy to be put in the 'shelf' so to speak! Then when she was able to sit up and i started to use the double attachement at the back she wanted to 'see the world' and strained her neck to see you from behind the main seat! Also i have a bad back so lifting it in and out of the boot was hard.
    Saying all of that i have just sold it on again and got my money back - it did a great job for us when we needed it and is the best inline buggy that i could find. I am happy now to have my beloved bug back with additional buggyboard!!!
    If i had my time again with 2 little ones i would go for the P&T's again and if i had a wide enough front door i would look into getting an out'n'about 360 as they can both see the world then!!
    Good luck in your shopping!

3. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

Thanks for replies