1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Phase 6 planning anyone??

Discussion in 'Primary' started by KimWilson, Jul 18, 2011.

1. It's a massive ask but has anyone got any Letters and Sounds phase 6 planning they could pass onto me? I really would be grateful of anything.
    My e-mail is
    kimberleyjanewilson@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
    Kim

2. It's a massive ask but has anyone got any Letters and Sounds phase 6 planning they could pass onto me? I really would be grateful of anything.
    My e-mail is
    kimberleyjanewilson@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
    Kim

3. Hi,
    I don't have planning as such but have you looked at the Support for Spelling document which, and I am sure some people will correct me if I am wrong, was brought out to support Phase 6 as it wasn't overly clear how to teach it? I have been using that this year (I teach year 2) and it is working really well. I have a less able group that have been going out with my TA to cover phases 2, 3 and 4 and they are now up to phase 5. The rest of my class have been working through the year 2 stipulations from Support for Spelling and it has been great!!
    Anyone else been using this?
    J