1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Phase 1 phonics planning for nursery

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by star1382, Feb 29, 2008.

1. byronipuss

byronipuss New commenter

2. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon!! Please may I have a copy?

clairelandon@msn.com

Many thanks!
    xxx

3. Miss Piggywig

Miss Piggywig New commenter

4. How about the children doing some storytelling? Isn't that more important than 3 year olds doing phonics?

5. Ay up me duck

Me too please!!! We are having a new Nursery teacher after Easter and will be revising our current planning - Foundation Unit - then, so new ideas will be most welcome.

beach34@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks so much!!!

6. sorry for the delay everyone will email a sample now ( which is for my children foundation1 ) it will give you an idea what i do etc you could very easily adapt it to suit your needs! - all the best Pip www.ayupmeduck.net

7. HELLO I WILL TRY AND ADD THE SAMPLE TO THE RESOURCES SECTION PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO EMAIL ANY MORE THANKS - I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE LINK WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE THANKS

8. thanks for your plans, they are fantastic
    xx

9. Could you possibly email me a copy of your planning to. I am new to Nursery...and Phase 1 and could do with all the help I can get! Staff have moved on so there's not really anyone i could get advice from
    rileyg2010@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks