1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Strathclyde Uni intake 2011 (Primary)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gi500, May 5, 2011.

1. Hey all,

Just wondering if other students who are taking up the PGDE Primary at Jordanhill for session 2011/2012 have heard any more information yet?
    I heard from Jordanhill that the official start date is Monday 29th August.
    Is anyone who is doing the course wanting to meet up for a social occasion before the course starts.....

2. Hey all,

Just wondering if other students who are taking up the PGDE Primary at Jordanhill for session 2011/2012 have heard any more information yet?
    I heard from Jordanhill that the official start date is Monday 29th August.
    Is anyone who is doing the course wanting to meet up for a social occasion before the course starts.....

3. Hi,

Yeah, excited & nervous!!! Is anyone going to Strathclyde from overseas? Im from Ireland! It's going to be a big move!! [​IMG]

4. Hey,

Aww thats amazing that your coming from Ireland to do the course. Have you got yourself sorted yet?

My name is Gordon, I'm 29 from Motherwell in North Lanarkshire. I'm really excited about starting. You on facebook? Hopefully some people might wanna meet up before the course starts so its not so nervous meeting people and finding your way about the uni.

Take care,
    x

5. Ah finding this has excited me greatly! I am coming over from Northern Ireland (Co.Down) to do PGDE Primary at Strathclyde! I need to make friends lol, I am going to be living with a friend who is already over in Glasgow, but more than one friend would be good haha.

My name is Judith Hall, I am 21, add me on facebook! :)

A meet-up would be brilliant before we start!

Judith

6. hello,
    thought i'd message as i'm in the same boat....I'm coming up from the south of England to do PGDE Primary at Strathclyde. I'm living with my boyfriend as he's at Glasgow Uni. But it would be nice to know more than one person! I'd love to meet up with people on the course, as I'm moving to Glasgow at the beginning of August. I'm on facebook too, my names Anna Prince :)

7. Hello everyone!

How about a facebook group 'University of Strathclyde PGDE Primary 2011/2012' ...so anyone who is on facebook can interact easier and we get to know faces! Good idea?

@ alittle86 I havent ordered them yet but I am going to this week :)

8. facebook sounds a good idea to me [​IMG] let me know
    Amy

9. I made a page for us! Posted a link of the page to University of Strathclyde's facebook page so it'll be easy enough to find!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Strathclyde-PGDE-Primary-20112012/210309429014679

Give me a shout if you have any problems!

Judith