1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Secondary Physics at Aberdeen

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by sufjanspirit, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

Has anyone heard from Aberdeen at all? apart from the welcome letter, I've heard nothing. Ive phoned for the last week, but the person keeps saying they are still considering. I go travelling in march and hope that the interview is before then (I did say on my form i couldnt do anytime after February!)

Hope to hear from you guys!

2. Hey everyone,

Has anyone heard from Aberdeen at all? apart from the welcome letter, I've heard nothing. Ive phoned for the last week, but the person keeps saying they are still considering. I go travelling in march and hope that the interview is before then (I did say on my form i couldnt do anytime after February!)

Hope to hear from you guys!

3. Hi, I'm still waiting as well. I called them about 2 weeks ago and they said my application is with the admissions office.
    I'm not applying for physics with teaching- I applied for biology with teaching. I'm going mad with all this waiting! I would also like to say I am seriously hating gttr right now. Who the hell sends one application at a time?! Isn't that detrimental to our future?[​IMG]