1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Primary Strathclyde - GTTR status showing stop

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by rmrr73, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hi
    New to this - Have been desperate to find out if I have an interview and checking GTTR status everyday since loads out there seem to have letters already. Today my status has changed to STOP! What more info do you think they need or have they just not got round to looking at my application yet?
    Anyone else got a STOP?
    Cheers
    Rhona

2. Hi Rhona,

I also checked GTTR yeasterday and was surprised to find STOP. I wasn't sure what it meant, so I called them. The respose was not to worry, they just need more time to look at all the apps. I noticed you are applying for primary. Im applying for secondary English, so they must be needing more time across all subjects. Doesn't really help us out though. Im desperate to find out if I've got an interview. If not, then at least my app can move on to my next choice, but at this rate everywhere else will be full.
    Hope this helps,
    Jennie

3. Thanks Jennie. Big step for me as having graduated 17 years ago and a 7 year career break when I looked after my kids full time I'm just desperate to hear something, especially when people are posting their Interview dates on the forums. Must learn to be more patient!

Good luck with your application - hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Rhona

4. yay! Interview 2nd March....scary! but excited!