1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Primary interviews 2011

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by hezebelle, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hi!

I wonder if anyone can help me,

I have applied for UWS, Glasgow and Strathclyde for Primary Postgraduate this year.

I sent my application away on the 26th of November and was just wondering, how long does it usually take for each uni to get back to to you?

Has anyone heard from any Universities yet? Keep checking my email for updates! lol

Thanks [​IMG]

Heather x

2. Hi

Last year when I applied Strathclyde took till end of December to get back for interviews Feb/March and I know Glasgow was before this as they have there interviews before Strathclyde.

This year I have only applied to UWS and they emailed me back the next day saying I would hear in January.

Stacy

3. Yeah I recieved a confirmation email from Glasgow Uni and UWS 2 weeks ago, keep checking my email for updates from Glasgow as their interviews are in January but nothing so far! hopefully hear something soon!