1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Mathematics Interview at glasgow

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by oliver102, May 13, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Hi there, </font><font size="2">I&rsquo;ve been asked to come in for an interview at Glasgow University later this month (24th May). Are there any tips for getting past an interview?</font><font size="2">I&rsquo;ve been wanting to do a Post Grad in teaching for years but only recently been in a position to be able to go for it. I really want to get a place on this course but my main degree (mathematics) had no interview so I have no idea what they are like for academic courses. </font><font size="2">Any advice would be amazing as I&rsquo;m really nervous about it as getting on this course is the last hurdle in my career plans and don&rsquo;t want to risk *** it up. What are they actually looking for in the interview?</font><font size="2">I know its interest in current affairs in the teaching profession (obviously) but I&rsquo;m not sure what else and I can&rsquo;t find much info on specific courses.</font><font size="2">Thanks for any help in advance!</font><font size="2">Oliver</font>

2. P.S. no idea why *** appeared over "mess" or why its 3 *'s and not 4