1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Geography Strathclyde 2012

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by scotgeoteach, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Just received a conditional offer at Strathclyde for Geography PGDE 2012. Anyone else successful?

2. Just received a conditional offer at Strathclyde for Geography PGDE 2012. Anyone else successful?

3. Hi Alex,

I just found out today I also received a conditional offer! Beyond relieved!

4. Hi,

I've got a conditional offer as well. I can't wait!

Laura

5. yey happy days. was anyone at the 19th dec interview?

6. I wasn't, was at 2nd feb one :)

7. Cool. Did they say how many they had put through already?

8. Nope, I'd like to know too! Do you know how many places are on offer in total?

9. does anyone know anyone doing the course? I don't know anyone [​IMG]

10. I know a couple of people from my course that also got in, but I wouldn't worry. I'm sure a lot of us wont know anyone else and it'll be nice to get to know everyone :)

11. I just met a girl yesterday who is in one of my classes. what are you doing just now? still doing the undergrad?

12. Yeah just finishing 4th year at Strathclyde, how about you?

13. just finishing 3rd year at glasgow but already have a degree in HR from Strathclyde.

14. I'm probably going to be one of the youngest on the course, I'm just finishing 3rd year at Strathclyde and I'm only going to be 21 when I qualify!

15. well done for getting in at a younger age - I had heard they preferred to take older candidates but that must not be true. would anyone like to meet up for a drink before the year starts nearer the time?

16. Hey guys...

I'm also doing the PGDE in geography at strathclyde next year - just finished 4 years at Glasgow. Was thinking of maybe making a fb group for it - i know i tend to be on it more than i'd be on here.

I've found the forums on their to be good when it comes to sharing ideas (when it comes to exams) and just general help. Also thought it'd be a good place for people to maybe start to get to know each other.

If anyone is interested....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/386523788077353/