1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGDE Biology interviews at aberdeen

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by Soph101, Feb 5, 2011.

1. So, a scientific presentation without the use of slides. I have never ever done that before [​IMG]
    It's my first interview and I was wondering whether the presentation should be more about teaching the subject you are talking about, or if they should be more about teaching itself, like "a science teacher does this...", or if they should just be like the normal presentations we would carry out in university.
    Thanks in advance! x

2. So, a scientific presentation without the use of slides. I have never ever done that before [​IMG]
    It's my first interview and I was wondering whether the presentation should be more about teaching the subject you are talking about, or if they should be more about teaching itself, like "a science teacher does this...", or if they should just be like the normal presentations we would carry out in university.
    Thanks in advance! x