1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

PGCE student Finance

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by yardleyt, Apr 9, 2012.

  1. Hey,
    I have been accepted onto a PGCE Secondary History course in Wales for the 2012/13 year. After looking at the student finances etc I'm completely confused.
    I'm from England originally and the family home is still there, but I completed my undergraduate in Cardiff and am currently studying for a MA there too. Does this mean I should apply for student finance England or Wales? I'm assuming it would be England but if there is any difference any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. sparkleshine

    sparkleshine New commenter

    If you're domiciled in England, which you've said you are as your family home is there, then yes, it would be SFE.
  3. Hey yardley, I believe that you will need to apply for finance from England as that's your actual home. I think on the form it also has 'home address' and 'contact address' or something like that so you could put both addresses. Hope that helps!

Share This Page