1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Secondary History UofC. . . Offer?!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Laura89Allen, Jan 3, 2012.

1. So I had my interview on 21st December. . . and Christmas has been torture, especially when the tutor said they usually let you know within 5 days, but it will be longer with the holidays. I phoned them this morning, to see what stage my application was at, so I knew when to start checking the GTTR obsessively again, and the lady said she had my paperwork, there were a lot of notes on it but it looked like I'd been successful, and the GTTR would be updated in a day or two. So. . . does this mean I have a place? She can't tell me I have been successful, looking at my paperwork, and then I actually haven't got a place, can she?|! Thanks! Lx

2. So I had my interview on 21st December. . . and Christmas has been torture, especially when the tutor said they usually let you know within 5 days, but it will be longer with the holidays. I phoned them this morning, to see what stage my application was at, so I knew when to start checking the GTTR obsessively again, and the lady said she had my paperwork, there were a lot of notes on it but it looked like I'd been successful, and the GTTR would be updated in a day or two. So. . . does this mean I have a place? She can't tell me I have been successful, looking at my paperwork, and then I actually haven't got a place, can she?|! Thanks! Lx