1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Research Project Title

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Kat8183, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Hi,
    I want to do a really interesting research project for my PGCE and would love to get away from doing the usual assessment and differentiation projects. Can anyone think of anything useful and relevant I can do my project about? It has to be relatively easy to do a lit review on though.
    Many Thanks for any help.
    Kat

2. Hi,

Im doing mine on teachers use of questioning in the classroom and what it means for learning. Its really interesting and makes you think about your own practice and how you talk in the classroom. I am also touching on how to get the children to use more questioning as well and including that in their learning. There are so many things you can do on it and lots of books and literature about classroom talk because it is such an important part of teaching.

I would just say do something that will inform your own practice and that will be useful to you in the classroom.
    Good luck

3. Thank you!

4. I'm writing mine on the use of ICT in schools and how it contributes to teaching and learning.

5. Hi there i just happened to read your post you sent about a year ago, so i hope your still on here, i am doing my final research project based on the same question as yours and i was wondering if you could recommend any books that were useful, and how did you go about completing your primary research (questionnaires)? I would really appreciate any advice. Thanks

6. Hi,
    Just seen your thread and I am now carrying out the same project on questioning. I just wondered if you had any tips or advice?
    Thank you