1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary UWE Interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by josiahbirch, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Hello.

I have got my interview for primary teaching at UWE on the 5th January. I have been trying to access my UWE account to see what the interview entails but I keep getting an error page.

Has anyone else also got their interview at UWE and if so do you have the interview itinerary? I just starting to prepare now and have NO IDEA where to start!!!

THANK YOU, GOOD KARMA TO ALL THOSE THAT HELP!

2. Hi
    Just to let you know that I am also struggling to log in and am going to have to call them first thing on Tuesday to get help. My interview is the day after yours so I'm also getting stressed about having time to prepare. I'm guessing there must be lots of us in teh same boat.
    Andrea

3. Hey!
    I have an interview on the 6th January and I'm yet to organise myself and attempt to produce a poster! Im rather worried about the whole day and what the maths and english tests will involve.

Kerry

4. Do we need to bring a poster that we have already prepared to the interview, or do we produce it there and then?? I know this might sound a stupid question, but I still haven't been able to access my account to find out any of the information.

Thank you