1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary Manchester Uni - anyone heard anything?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by pumpkin_candle, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Has anyone heard anything from Manchester? I applied about a month ago, got all my application finished with reference and everything, getting slightly anxious as I want to know whether I have an interview or not! They emailed me to tell me they had received my application but heard nothing since....anyone here had an interview/offer yet?

2. Hey,
    I know this thread is an old one, but I was just wondering whether either of you, or anyone else, has heard anything from Manchester Uni after interviews? I had an interview there on 4th Feb, so it's only been a week, but I'm just being impatient and want to find out!

3. Hi,
    I also have not heard back anything. I had my interview on the same day. Tomorrow will be the 10 working days if I've not heard anything by the afternoon I will have to give them a ring.
    Has anyone else heard anything yet?

4. Hey,
    I have my interview for primary PGCE Thurs 24th Feb.. how did yours go? any advice or tips for the interview?