1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary Interview

Discussion in 'Primary' started by selina52, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Is it normal to be given 1 weeks notice for an interview, where i have to prepare a 5 min presentation, revise english, math and science and also have answers ready for the interview?

2. Is it normal to be given 1 weeks notice for an interview, where i have to prepare a 5 min presentation, revise english, math and science and also have answers ready for the interview?

3. quietlydetermined

quietlydetermined New commenter

Yes.

4. Milgod

Milgod Established commenter

Probably not, but you just have to take the opportunity by the balls and run with it.

5. Im feeling very nervous that ive only been asked to make up numbers and that ive got no chance?!
    Ive been preparing like mad, the usual stuff, why teaching, why my degree etc...
    Can you give me any advice that you think would be key?
    Thanks

6. No being funny or anything but couldn't you have started to prepare as soon as you applied for the course(s)?

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

The ability to relate to children, engage them & develop their potential, so <u>your</u> personality is going to feature highly.