1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary interview question

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by memewilliams, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Hi All,

just doing some interview prep and I was wondering if someone could help me. I am currently going over a questions IOE has asked me to be prepared for... which is 'an understanding of the curriculum you will be teaching and of an issue that is impacting education in England currently, clearly researched understood and reflected upon'

Now I've come up with a few ideas, however one thing that has gotten me intrigued about is the revamp of the NC Gove is proposing. Would you say this is a 'good' issue to discuss?

Any view points would be welcomed.

Meme x

2. Hi All,

just doing some interview prep and I was wondering if someone could help me. I am currently going over a questions IOE has asked me to be prepared for... which is 'an understanding of the curriculum you will be teaching and of an issue that is impacting education in England currently, clearly researched understood and reflected upon'

Now I've come up with a few ideas, however one thing that has gotten me intrigued about is the revamp of the NC Gove is proposing. Would you say this is a 'good' issue to discuss?

Any view points would be welcomed.

Meme x