1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pgce primary interview leeds

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by laurasutton1, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I have an interview on tuesday and after an unsucceful interview last year at a different uni I am really hoping to get on this year. Does anybody have any advice? I obviously have done the experience and tried to read upon educational issues.

2. Hello....well done on getting an interview! Hope it goes well for you. I'm on the course atm. Doesn't seem like 2 mins ago I had my interview! I'd suggest you find out about the Key Stage 1 phonics test they are bringing in for the littlies; find out/read about the Cambridge and Rose reviews; they're meant to be bringing out a new curriculum in January and it's going to be very condensed and similar (apparantly) to the Early Years Foundation Stage, so brush up on the 6 areas of learning of the Early Years and generally do a bit of research on pedagogy and you'll do grand :) Good luck!

3. Thankyou for the info! did you have to do a group task in your interview what did that consist of? what questions did you get asked too?