1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary interview Kingston uni

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by helenruocco, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hi,

I have an interview next week for Kingston uni on their pgce early years course. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or useful information for me?! I am worrying quite a lot and am super nervous so any help would be really appreciated! The format is an introduction, maths and english tests, a group activity and an individual interview. A lot of previous posts that i've read have mentioned keeping up to date on current educational issues. I'm doing my best to do that but am not sure if there's any in particular that anyone could recommend? Any advice would be amazing! Thankyou!

2. Hi,

I have an interview next week for Kingston uni on their pgce early years course. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or useful information for me?! I am worrying quite a lot and am super nervous so any help would be really appreciated! The format is an introduction, maths and english tests, a group activity and an individual interview. A lot of previous posts that i've read have mentioned keeping up to date on current educational issues. I'm doing my best to do that but am not sure if there's any in particular that anyone could recommend? Any advice would be amazing! Thankyou!