1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary Interview Chichester

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by thumper101, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Is there anyone else who has an interview at Chichester on Wednesday 12th Jan? I am just trying to decide what to read up on. If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful.
    Sam

2. Hi,
    Is there anyone else who has an interview at Chichester on Wednesday 12th Jan? I am just trying to decide what to read up on. If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful.
    Sam

3. What course? I've applied to Chichester GTP but not heard anything yet.... Don't think they shortlist until January so will be sad if that's what you're interviewing for!

4. Hi, my interview is for PCGE Primary not the GTP. I'm waiting to hear from East Sussex County Council about funding for GTP...I don't think anyone knows what is happening yet! Good luck and hope you find out soon.

5. Hi Sam
    I have an interview on Wednesday at Chichester, and I am getting more nervous day by day! I'm just trying to read as much as i can around current education issues and lots around inclusion and equality and diversity. I'm slightly worried about the mystery object section!!
    What you focusing on?

Lara

6. Ah Thanks for that Sam, i've pretty much read anything and everything and i think i can manage to work my way through evidence for the stuff they sent in the letter so i'm feeling ok, just going to practice my fractions and call it a night! Might bump into you tomorrow, if not Good Luck!
    Lara

7. Hey,
    Just wondered how you got on with the interview? And have you been offered a place?
    I was at the same interview :)
    Zoe

8. I was also at the interview on the 12th January. Found it alright!

Got offered a place last Friday (14th) which I'm thrilled about. Look forward to hopefully seeing you in September :eek:)

Matt

9. Hi,
    I was at the same interview and luckily got a place too! There doesn't seem to be much on here about Chichester. Are you doing anything in particular to prepare for September?
    Laura

10. Congrats to the both of you!

As for preparation, I work in a primary school anyway so am just going to bug the hell out of my colleagues with questions and helping in lessons that I'm weaker on (art and music aren't my thing!).

Can't wait for September...

11. You lucky thing, that's perfect. I'm looking for temporary TA positions, but won't hold my breath. All i'm doing otherwise is helping at brownies once a week, along with a bit of reading here and there. Can't wait either, but I also haven't studied for a good few years, so no doubt it's going to be a big shock! It seemed like everyone at the interview day was really lovely though, so I think we'll all have lots of support from each other ; )