1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary interview at Swansea Met

Discussion in 'Primary' started by zoom16, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hi, After one heck of a wait I have finally heard back from Swansea Met and have been offered an interview on 2nd Feb. Has anyone already had their interview? They say there will be a simple maths test, but just how simple is it? I have a B at GCSE in maths, but that was over 7 years ago since I achieved that! Any advice would be much appreciated!

2. Hi, After one heck of a wait I have finally heard back from Swansea Met and have been offered an interview on 2nd Feb. Has anyone already had their interview? They say there will be a simple maths test, but just how simple is it? I have a B at GCSE in maths, but that was over 7 years ago since I achieved that! Any advice would be much appreciated!

3. Well I used my old GCSE Edexcel maths book (which is intermediate level)- which is good because it gave clear explanation and examples plus exercise questions and answers, a much shorter and condensed revision guide and BBC bitesize. Percentages, decimals, fractions, number patterns and shape (I don't know how hard it would be for Swansea Met's maths test though)