1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary interview at Brunel 2011

Discussion in 'Primary' started by misskitkat, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Hello, fellow Brunel interviewees!
    I have an interview at Brunel university tomorrow (15th March 2011) at 9:15am and was hoping to converse with other applicants attending the same interview and discuss how everyone has prepared for theirs.
    I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

2. Hi Miss KitKat. I attended the same interview. I was the last girl rushing in lol. How do you think the interview went?

I'm being premature and keep checking my UCAS to see if I got in or not =S I was shaking throughout the whole interview.

How did you find it?

3. Heyyy Samimaaa I remember youuu haha. I'm the girl that was wearing the black headscarf :D i keep checking my Track aswell! Have you heard anything yet? Hopefully we all got in :D

4. Hey, Yes I remember you =D You're were in the first group interview right? I kept checking my track everyday and then Saturday early morning I got a response. I got in! Alhumdulillah =D What about you, have you heard anything yet? Inshallah you hear soon!

5. Yayyyyy!! congratulations to u!! I'm so happy for us =D lol. I'll be living at home, what about you?

6. Hehe yaaayy :D me too i'm going to be living at home and then commuting 2 hours to Brunel! Joy lol.

7. Joy indeed lol. Are you on facebook by the way? I'm under Samima Begum.

8. Oh I didn't realise they had private messaging here. I've replied to you =D xxx

9. Oh I found you! I can't seen to add you though lol. I'm in that pgce group too on facebook. xxx