1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary books for sale

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by robyn1985, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have just completed a Primary PGCE course and have the following books for sale:
    Mathematics Explained for Primary Teachers (4th Edition), Derek Haylock
    Reflective Teaching (3rd Edition), Andrew Pollard
    Every Child Matters: A Practical Guide for Teachers, Rita Cheminais
    Creativity in Schools: Tensions and Dilemmas, Anna Craft
    Understanding Child Development: Linking Theory and Practice (2nd Edition), Jennie Lindon
    Achieving QTS: Professional Studies (3rd Edition)
    All books were purchased as part of the reading list for the Northumbria University Primary PGCE course and are in excellent condition.
    Books can be sold as a group (£50) or individually (£10 each). If you live within 30 miles of Newcastle upon Tyne I can deliver or you can collect. Alternatively books can be posted out with additional cost.
    Thanks for looking,
    Robyn

2. Hi,
    I have just completed a Primary PGCE course and have the following books for sale:
    Mathematics Explained for Primary Teachers (4th Edition), Derek Haylock
    Reflective Teaching (3rd Edition), Andrew Pollard
    Understanding Child Development: Linking Theory and Practice (2nd Edition), Jennie Lindon
    All books were purchased as part of the reading list for the Northumbria University Primary PGCE course and are in excellent condition.
    Books can be sold as a group (£50) or individually (£10 each). If you live within 30 miles of Newcastle upon Tyne I can deliver or you can collect. Alternatively books can be posted out with additional cost.
    Thanks for looking,
    Robyn

3. Hi Robyn

I'm interested in a couple. What condition are the Haylock and the Pollard in?

Thanks
    Clive

4. Hi Clive,
    The Haylock book I bought brand new and is still in this condition and the Pollard book I bought second hand from eBay, it's in very good condition but you can tell that it has been read. If you have any other questions just let me know.
    Thanks,
    Robyn

5. Hi Robyn

Thanks for replying so quickly. I'll have them both please! How do you want me to pay? Shall we discuss further via email? I'm at clivewallisontour@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Clive

6. Hi Clive,
    Just to let you know that I've sent you an email so that we can sort out payment/postage etc.
    Thanks,
    Robyn

7. Books still available if anyone is interested are:
    Thanks for looking,
    Robyn

8. Hi Robyn, if you are still around, I would be interested in these - I live in Newcastle so could collect. How much would you want for all of the ones you have left?

9. Hi,
    Yes I am still around and all books are still available. I was asking for £10 per book but would be happy to sell all four books for £30. If you're interested just let me know and we can sort out collection. If you want to do this via e-mail my address is robyncoombs8@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Robyn

10. That's great, can I definitely take them then please? I'll email you to sort out details.

11. Yes absolutely, I'll wait to hear from you.
    Robyn