1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary Books for sale (never been used)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by k_walton86, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Now that I have finished my PGCE Primary course I have the following books for sale - these books have never been used (I bought them prior to the course then later received them as gifts from family members therefore selling my unused books). All prices include postage (recorded delivery). They are in excellent condition, never been opened or used.
    English 3-11: A Guide for Teachers by Wendy Jolliffe and David Waugh. This is a paperback. £17
    Achieiving QTS: Primary English: Teaching theory and practice. £14
    If you are interested or have any questions please email kazzy52@hotmail.com

2. Congratulations for finishing your course and good luck with getting or starting a job.
    Why would people want to buy books you obviously found to be no use - didn't open?

3. Because, if you read the post - the OP got them as doubles.

4. Sorry I missed that - teach me to read thoroughly. I sold my doubles whilst I was on the course but I had some books I never used.