1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Primary books - Bargain Price :D

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by JessicaJM24, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Have a selection of books to sell which I found really helpful during my PGCE year. All in good condition. Price negotiable if buying more than one. £8 per book.
    Achieving QTS Primary science: knowledge and understanding (4th ed) - G.Peacock et al
    Achieving QTS: Passing the numeracy skills test (4th ed) - M. Patmore
    Achieving QTS: Primary English: teaching theory and practice (4th ed) - J. Medwell et al.
    Achieving QTS: professional studies: primary and early years (3rd ed) - k. Jaques
    Developing teaching skills in the primary school - J. Johnston et al.
    Learning to teach in the primary school - J. Arthur et al (eds) £15 due to P+P
    What makes a good primary school teacher? Expert classroom strategies. C. Gipps et al.
    The guided construction of knowledge - N. Mercer
    The language instinct - S. Pinker
    Children's minds - M. Donaldson
    Towards Dialogic teaching (4th ed) - R. Alexander
    Mathematics explained for Primary teachers - D. Haylock (2nd ed, 4th ed) - £15 due to P+P
    The teaching of science in primary schools (5th ed) - W. Harlen et al
    Understanding primary science: ideas, concepts and explanations. (2nd ed) - M. Wenham
    Developing language and literacy 3 -8 (2nd ed) A. Browne

If interested in any/all please e-mail jjmallett@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this post. They are all great condition and have helped me loads with my PGCE. Photos can be sent on request. Price can be discussed :)

2. Do you still have these books for sale? I'm after:
    Mathematics explained for Primary teachers - D. Haylock 4th ed and Achieving QTS: Passing the numeracy skills test (4th ed) - M. Patmore