1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pgce presentation

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by munye, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Hi guys i have interview coming month and suppose to do presention a short one for four minutes on chemistry and has to be interactive and with task any one out there for sugestion!

2. Hi guys i have interview coming month and suppose to do presention a short one for four minutes on chemistry and has to be interactive and with task any one out there for sugestion!

3. What are your initial ideas? Go with your gut feeling, there must be something that stands out in your mind. I had to do a lesson as part of my interview and I was really worried that my initial idea wasn't going to work, I asked for advice, got loads of really helpful ideas and then went straight back to my initial idea which worked brilliantly, there was no-one else doing anything like it and I got the place!
    Also please be aware that other people going for the same interview could read these boards, it would be awful if 2 of you ended up presenting a similar thing!

4. Hi stacey,
    Thanks for your advice and guidance and i have something in my mind and asked some advice from some people and i am going to go with my first idea as you advised me to do. I hope this is a private message as i am new to this.

Munye

5. No, it's not a private message (you need to click on the username and go into their profile to send a private message).
    As well as guarding against 2 people giving a similar presentation because they read it on here, imagine the people interviewing you read this forum. So far they've seen you come on here and ask for help without seeming to have any ideas yourself, AND some pretty shocking grammar! I know some people will drop into text/internet speak automatically, but you should always be thinking about what image you want to portray.