1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Portsmouth Interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by sunny83, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hi, I have an intereview for PGCE Business Studies at Portsmouth - I have had a look on here and cant find any one else who has posted. Has anyone else got an interview or been to an interview at Portsmouth? Thank you

2. Hi, I have an intereview for PGCE Business Studies at Portsmouth - I have had a look on here and cant find any one else who has posted. Has anyone else got an interview or been to an interview at Portsmouth? Thank you

3. I am finding exactly the same about people applying to Brighton. There doesn't seem to be anyone on here, or at least no one who is posting. The world and his wife seem to be applying for Primary PGCEs though!
    Good luck with your interview!

4. Hi, Brighton is my second choice :eek:) Yes I know what you mean it all seems to be primary PGCEs and not many secondary. I have quite a bit of preparation to finish off for my interview next week. Good Luck with your interview.