1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PGCE Personal Statement - Feedback!

Discussion in 'Classics' started by florencelouise88, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Dear All,

I have written a draft of my personal statement (well it's sort of a 5th, 6th draft) but I was wondering if anybody would be prepared to read it and provide some feedback? I have felt slightly pulled in different directions - some people: "focus on the experience of working with young people!!" others: "focus on how much you love Classics!!" - both are convinced that their way is the only way. Reconciling the two to create a solid 47 line statement which mentions my love of Classics, my desire to be a teacher, my experience of teaching, my experience working with young people and my personal qualities... is proving a strain.

I'd really appreciate anyone who would be prepared to read it over and let me know whether I'm putting the right sort of thing. The language will definitely need tweaking as it's a few lines over 47 as it stands, but it's content over style that I'm keen to hone in on.

If you're happy to do so, please let me know and I will send a copy to you.
    Many thanks

F

2. Hi I dont mind taking alook for you. I did mine last year. Tinkerbellxx

3. lemoni122

lemoni122 New commenter

Send me a pm in my inbox with your email and I'll say hi! I'll be happy to look it over. Personally, your love of Classics is what would win me over, but of course you have to mention other experience.

4. can any 1 email methey personal statement so that i can take look.
    i am applying PGCE ICT

5. Can any1 helpe me. personal statement i am applying PGCE

IF ANY 1 HAS SAMPLE SO THAT I CAN TAKE LOOK , EMAIL AT MUDEI@HOTMAIL.COM

6. HELL TO ALL

CAN ANY1 EMAIL ME THEY PERRSONAL STATEMENT, I AM APPLYING PGCE NEXT
    WEEK .

MUDEI@HOTMAIL.COM